Discussions on social issues, religion, morals, politics amongst other serious topics are held here.
Rules and Regulations
1. Respect other members' opinions. You may counter them with your own arguments but be respectful and coherant, i.e.: No insults.
2. Be mature. Your posts should be well-formed and clear. Swearing or abusing other words of that nature is impracticle and annoying. Netspeak just takes away every single merit of your statements so do not use it.
3. The discussions of this board remain in this board. Do not hold grudges against any members because of their thoughts and do not attempt to bring up a debate on any other board.
4. Be intelligent. If you think you're just going to have quick, short spasms on the keyboard that hold no value ... please ... refrain from posting at all.
5. Do not be offended. Not everyone shares your opinions and just because someone contradicts you, it doesn't mean they're out to get you. Handle their thoughts with consideration and hey, you might even get something out of it.